The Diva Cup
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
By choosing to use natural, reusable alternatives like The DivaCup, you avoid exposing yourself to the potentially harmful chemicals and synthetic materials found in most disposable pads & tampons.
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA, Australian TGA, COFEPRIS and the first reusable menstrual cup approved for sale in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. was the first ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office.
- First menstrual cup to receive MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) certification.
Model 0: Recommended for those new to the world of periods or 18 years of age or younger.
Model 1: Recommended for women under the age of 30 who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean.
Model 2: Recommended for women aged 30 and over or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean.