Organic Bamboo Adhesive Strip Bandages (kids w/coconut)
PATCH Kids Coconut Oil
PATCH Kids Coconut Oil is made from natural bamboo fibre and enriched with coconut oil to assist the repair of minor bumps, grazes and scratches.
- ENRICHED WITH COCONUT OIL: Made for our little eco-warriors, these Coconut Oil Strips feature a cute panda print & are enriched with coconut oil to assist the natural repair of minor grazes, cuts and abrasions.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% organic bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They're latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- Our strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.